CALPEROS 500 Mg - 30 capsules - in states increased demand for calcium: a period of intense growth in children and adolescents and in pregnancy and during lactation; incorrect...
- CALPEROS 500 Mg - in states increased demand for calcium: a period of intense growth in children and adolescents and in pregnancy and during lactation; incorrect diet poor in calcium products; disorders of calcium reabsorption from the renal tubules; low calcium levels in the blood of elevated serum phosphorus in patients with chronic renal failure, dialysis and prevention of increased neuromuscular excitability;
- CALPEROS 500 Mg - in conditions after prolonged immobilization and the period of convalescence after fractures; adjunct in the treatment of colds and allergic diseases
- CALPEROS 500 Mg - Calcium is an element involved in the formation and bone mineralization throughout the whole of human life. Determines the proper nerve conduction and muscle contraction of striated. Maintains the electrolyte balance of the body, also it affects the efficiency of the heart muscle.
- CALPEROS 500 Mg - Usage: 1-2 capsules 1 to 3 times a day. Do not take more than 1200 mg calcium per day, or not more than 6 capsules
- CALPEROS 500 Mg - Contraindications hypersensitivity to any component of the drug; increased concentration of calcium in the blood and excessive excretion of calcium in urine for example. D3, decalcifying tumors such as myelomas and giving cancer bone metastases, in severe renal impairment not on dialysis elczonej; kidney stones; treatment with cardiac glycosides; Severe hypercalciuria.
All our products include english language leaflet.For any trade enquiries please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, www.fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.