BEPANTHEN PLUS Cream 30g tube - Skin Rash Dermatitis - Wounds Cuts Burns Skin Irritation Inflammation - Chronic Skin Inflammation Allergic Eczema Atopic Dermatitis Psoriasis Seborrheic Dermatitis Relief Skincare Treatment
- BEPANTHEN PLUS Cream 30g tube - 5% Dex-Panthenolum 0.5% Chlorhexidini Dihydrochloridum Skin Health Support Treatment - Skin Irritations Eczema Psoriasis Dermatosis Hyperkeratosis Burns Scars Acne Marks Abrasions Blisters Wounds Relief NEW
- BEPANTHEN PLUS Cream - contains chlorhexidine, an antiseptic which is active against bacteria present on the skin.
- BEPANTHEN PLUS Cream - also contains the active ingredient dexpanthenol, which is rapidly converted in the skin to pantothenic acid, a vitamin that accelerates the formation of new tissue and enhances scar solidity
- Warnings: For external use only. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
- How to use: Lubricate once or several times a day for abrasions, cuts, scratches, cracks, fissures, burns, or the affected area of skin. It can be assumed dressing.
Please note that occasionally this item may be posted from our other EU based depots still on a free delivery bases with a recorded, traceable service (3-4 working days).
For any trade enquiries please e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, fiveadaysupplements.com is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.